Please correct and resubmit the highlighted errors. Please move mouse over the field for error description.
At Bellco Credit Union, you're not just a customer; you're a valued member.
With your membership, you can take advantage of our full range of financial products and services including auto loans, mortgages and checking accounts.
You also receive lower interest rates on loans, higher yields on deposits, and access to over 30,000 surcharge-free** ATMs nationwide.
Once you're a Bellco member, you can take that membership with you where ever you go.
Even if you take a different job or move to another state, you can keep all your Bellco accounts.
This online application process takes approximately 10 minutes, and you will need the following items for all account owners or co-borrowers:
- Driver's license or a Passport
- U.S. Social Security number
- U.S. Citizenship or resident alien status
- Name, address and Social Security number for any account beneficiaries.
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Bellco Credit Union
Applicants opening Bellco membership and savings or checking accounts :
- The Membership Account establishes credit union membership. It automatically comes with a savings account.
- You may also open up additional savings, checking or certificate accounts (Pending Approval).
- You may fund your accounts online by electronic transfer from another financial institution. You will need to have your bank account number and routing/transit number readily available.
- Your membership will be activated once we receive your opening deposit has been processed.
For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
You can also apply for membership in-person at any of our branch locations.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means to You:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, physical address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. We will let you know what additional information is required.
** ATM owners may still assess a fee.