Before You Apply
Thank you for choosing Somerset Trust Company. This application process should take approximately 10 minutes, and you will need the following items:
- Driver's license or a passport
- U.S. social security number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and/or transfer to Somerset Trust Company
- At least $25 to deposit into your new Somerset Trust Company account. Initial minimum deposit amounts range from $25-$1500 depending on the type of account opened.
Please note that you must be at least 18 years of age, and you must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident Alien to open your account with us online.
For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
Thank you for visiting Somerset Trust Company online. We look forward to helping you meet all your financial goals.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
These accounts are only available to consumers for personal, family and household purposes. You must come in to one of our Branch Offices to open business accounts.
What This Means to You:
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Follow Your Progress
- Step 1: Personal Information
- Step 2: Products and Services
- Step 3: Fund Account
- Step 4: Confirmation and Switch Kit
- Call: 1 (800) 972-1651